Information Collection And Use
ReplyGPT's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
The Add-On is an AI-powered email writing assistance tool that works with Google Workspace and requires certain permissions to operate:
- Reads your email address and column headers to access your email inbox and messages.
- Collects your email address and payment information when purchasing credits on the Add-On through the LemonSqueezy platform.
- Sends your email address to a secure, remote server that hosts our database of users.
We do not collect your email content or any other data that is not necessary for providing the services offered by this Add-On. Your credit card information is not saved anywhere on our servers, and we do not have access to it at any point in time. All payment transactions are handled securely by LemonSqueezy.
To revoke the permissions granted to the Add-On, you must uninstall it. Information gathered by the Add-On will never be sold or shared with external third parties.
Data We Store:
- Your Google account email address.
- Payment transaction IDs that were returned from the LemonSqueezy API.
- The date on which your payment was made.
Data We Do NOT Store:
- Your email content or drafts.
We may send you marketing and advertising communications to update and relay information about our latest products. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time.
You have complete control over the data that we have collected and stored on our databases. If you want to modify or delete any data we have stored, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to do so, and we will promptly work through your inquiry.